My World

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lumphini Park

Our Little Miss loves this park, 5 minutes away by car from our home and there's 57.6-hectare open space with trees, artificial lake and playgrounds in the heart of Bangkok. We usually go there on  Saturday after 4 pm, Hubby will jog, Little Miss will ride her pink bike and I will walk briskly behind her. This time around I brought my camera and managed to capture some shots (while catching my breath *winks*)


Photobucket
Bike helmet on - Happy Face !

Photobucket
Ready to Ride

Photobucket
Aerobics, anyone ?



Photobucket
The Lake

Photobucket
Happy Girl :)


During winter time (November - February), the Palm Garden of Lumphini Park becomes the site for the annual Concert in the Park festival featuring classical music by the Bangkok Symphony Orchestra and other bands, will definitely make a point to see it.


Have a great weekend everyone !

No comments: