My World

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rama - rama

Rama - Rama


Took our Little Miss to a Butterfly Garden during our travel in Penang,she was thrilled when we told her about the place but me think she's just happy to go out and about exploring the Island with us no matter where we take her .. hehe.

It was her first time to see Butterfly (Rama - rama in Malay, Kupu - Kupu in Bahasa Indonesia, Mariposa in Spanish) up close & personal ... and.... she's not happy around them. Yes, that is the truth, when we get there she was complaining that the butterfly were touching her shoulders and she doesn't like it, to the point that she actually crying for a good 5 minutes !!! Which is unusual for her but ah well, if she's not happy we can't push our luck. My Hubby was able to distract her so I can take some shots with my camera before we dash out.

One of my favorite photo from that day is the above butterfly, isn't it beautiful ?

No comments: